I hope all of you are preparing seriously as ESE and GATE exams are very nearby.
It is just 2 months from now for ESE and 3 months from now for GATE. This is very critical time in your preparation stage. Here, I would like to share few tips to boost up your preparation.
1. Read class room notes and make a list of formulae in tables in such a way that you should revise in very short time before the exam
2. Practice volume 1 and 2 questions at the end of each chapter
3. Practice previous GATE and ESE questions at the end of each chapter
4. Practice bits and bytes at the end of each chapter
5. Write 2-3online exams for every week
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 number of times to the possible extent
Please do not leave any subject. After GATE exam, you will not have sufficient time to revise those subjects before interviews (for M.Tech admissions/PSUs)
Some more tips for your personal side:
1. Wake up daily in the early mornings and go to bed early. Make sure to have 6-6.5 hr sleep in night time and 15 to 30 minute little nap in day time.
2. Please be away from junk food especially for the people who are away from home.
3. Have a bath daily before start your preparation. Make your body and mind very fresh during entire your preparation
4. If you are staying in hostels, make sure your surroundings, bed and your accessories to be very clean. Otherwise, in winter season (especially from Dec to Feb) there are more chances for viral infections like Chicken pox and all.
5. Do not get isolate from your friend circle. Always move with a person who will give positive energy. Be away from the people who will cry when you read
6. Reduce your activities in social media especially in face book and whatsapp.
7. Check your emails and my blog at least twice a week for updates.
Do not think about results at this time. I will be there to help you in post GATE guidance after GATE results. Without any scrap in your mind, just focus on studying with your soul.
Experience is the only source of knowledge. Practice more and more, learn from mistakes and do not repeat them in final exam.
Always in the service of students,
With best wishes,
M.Tech (IITK), MIE
FB group: Click here to follow my blog